This is brand new stock, direct from the factory. All my bulkhead fittings are made in the USA for quality you can trust.
Please note: All my fittings have internal NPT threads. NPT fittings are common to most US pipes and are stated at nominal size, not actual size. The internal opening of a 1-1/4" fitting does not measure 1-1/4". If you are not sure what size pipe you have, I'm happy to assist.
Bulkhead fittings can be used on rain barrels, aquariums, pond liners or anywhere you need to make a dependable, watertight seal through a solid surface.
This bulkhead tank fitting has the following features:
- Left hand external threads so it will never loosen when you attach your spigot or other fittings
- 1-1/4" internal Female Pipe Threads (FPT) go all the way through the bulkhead fitting (NPT - National Pipe Thread Taper)
- Can be used on any wall thickness from 1/16" to 1/2"
- 2 washers: a Santoprene sealing washer and a Polyethylene friction washer to ensure a watertight seal
- 2-1/4" (2.25") mounting hole required